WEST HALL'S HARBOUR CEMETERY
There is always more than meets the eye. A diphtheria outbreak (1918 - 1920) claimed many families in Hall’s Harbour area resulting in unmarked graves near the church. This prevented further internments in close proximity of the church. In 1968 Mrs. Jean Mosher kindly donated land being used today and for many years to come. In 1993 brush land (west side of site) was generously donated by George and Joyce Mosher (son of Paul & Jean Mosher).
Care and upkeep of site has been supported by various volunteers over the years. Records have been kept since 1967. Hall’s Harbour cemetery is sustained via freewill offering and until recently, due to varying circumstances, has been dutifully provided.
Donations welcome. Receipt issued for Income Tax Purposes.
Hall’s Harbour Baptist Church - Cemetery Fund
C/O Paul L Mosher
1005 West Hall’s Harbour Rd.,
Centreville, Nova Scotia